WHO WE ARE
Since 1957, our Christian School has been serving the Fremont, Newark, Union City and Hayward areas providing a quality academic and Christian foundation to the children and families in our school, teaching them to know Jesus and how much God loves them.
We strive to help children plant their roots deep, providing a foundation, not only for academic success, but for life success. We want our students to know that they are a special and unique child of God. We value relationships and get to know our students individually celebrating their gifts and abilities. Blending a loving nurturing environment with personal accountability and responsibility, we educate the whole child.
Our community is strong and unique. Parents spend time in fellowship with one another and cherish the relationships they have with other parents. It’s great to see their relationships grow and strengthen each year.
School ministry Team
Our School Ministry team oversees the vision and goals Prince of Peace has for the school, children and youth ministries. The future for our children is less understanding of the Bible and with greater skepticism. What a challenge it is to be both equipped to understand it and to equip our children! It holds the great revelation of God to us, centered in Jesus. We must be people who are committed to understanding the Word better than ever before. Our vision for children: 1,000 children and youth actively engaged weekly in age-appropriate growing discipleship. The goals of the School Ministry Team include:
- 1,400 parents committed to and engaged in improving their ability to discipleship their children in a training program we develop.
- There will be a regular stream of resources in print and online made available and parents will be trained to use them.
- We will develop a weekly children’s program that attracts families.
- We will lead an academically excellent, Christ-centered elementary and middle school for 360 children (85% of capacity).
- We will lead multiple Christ-centered preschools, integrating age-appropriate teaching and the equipping of parents.